Bed & Breakfast
Hidden amongst the vineyards of the quiet winemaking village of Auxey-Duresses The Hungry Cyclist Lodge is the ideal location for your holiday in Burgundy. Whether you’re taking a short gourmet break, a long weekend getaway or passing through the region, The Hungry Cyclist Lodge has everything you need to ensure your stay in Burgundy is relaxing, delicious and inspiring.
Five elegantly decorated double rooms, all fitted with modern bathrooms, surround a central living room/dining area and kitchen. Decorated with antique furniture and 'finds' from all over France, The Hungry Cyclist Lodge is a unique destination in Burgundy. As well as providing comfortable accommodation, you also have access to the gardens, orchards and a bicycle, making for a truly relaxing stay. Situated 15 minutes from the wine-capital of Beaune with its TGV train connections to Paris and Lyon, and 10 minutes from the A6 motorway, getting here could not be easier.
Bed & Breakfast Rates 2017
- Price Per Night Per Room (Double) €125
- Price Per Night Per Room (Twin) €135 * from 2018.
- Price Per Night (Single) €100.
- Minimum Three Nights Stay.
As well as your accommodation the following extras can be added to your stay.
- Hybrid Bike Hire €20.00 per bike/per day.
- Electric Bike Hire €40.00 per bike/per day.
- Carbon Road Bike Hire €40.00 per bike/per day.
- Guided Cycling €250.00 per day.
- Cooking Course €60.00 per person.
- Evening meals €40.00 per person with wine.
- Picnic €20.00 per person.
- GPS route directions €25.00 per day.
- Private wine tastings POA.